Additional Fees

I live in Corning New York so the month of February is when winter really starts and it's cold well I had a baby December 28th and he was in the NICU for a week NYSEG decided to shut us off February 14th with a small baby inside the house and not only that because you was in the NICU he won't latch onto my breast so I have to pump in order to feed him and if I don't have any electricity I cannot pump to feed my child but when I called NYSEG they did not care they would not come turn it back on and not only that I was told I could pay a 115 and then when I went to pay it they won't accept it they were trying to say I had to pay $281 it took me two and a half hours to fight with them to pay my bill they had to pull the phone conversation in listen to the lady tell me that I could pay $115 by the time I paid it it was after 4 p.m. so they did not turn my electricity back on I had to drive 25 miles away with a small baby in the car to get some place where I could stay for the night and then the next day they turned it on which is today and there's a snowstorm I had to drive with my child down the highway to get home we saw 3 car accidents and this is not right this company is the worst the people that I talked to were horrible they're not trying to help they were rude they didn't care that they were taking the only food that I can give my child away from him I couldn't feed him for four hours I really wish something was done because this was just wrong and I'm going to do whatever I can in my power to make sure something does get done against this company because they treat people like s*** and it's only because there's no place else for us to go to get electricity around here and that's not fair whatever happened to customer service and they knew we had a small child we had talked to them before a baby who is not even 2 months old.

Review about: Nyseg Residential Electricity Supply.

Had an Experience with Nyseg?

Comments