1.5
Additional Fees

I am getting billed estimates that are over charges for gas I do not use they are charging winter rates.This is getting old I am paying for usage that I should not be I am fed up with it and want something done to correct my over billing it screws up my budget.

Talking to nyseg is like talking to a wall. To bad there customer service is so poor. All they care about is there bottom line and how they can screw people over.

This has become typical customer service throughout this country, I for one am no longer take it.I will fail complaints with as many agencies as I can

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "gas meter not being read on a monthly basis overcharging" of nyseg customer care. Nyseg needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nyseg customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nyseg.

Had an Experience with Nyseg?

Comments